Allergic reaction to flea bites in humans

Hi. I suffer from a severe allergic reation within seconds of a flea bite. The bites become sensitive and swollen (sometimes to the size of a R5 coin). These " blisters"  take weeks to heal and leave scars on my legs. I have tried anti-histamine (eg allergegs and lorano) and cortisone cream and tablets, but with little or no affect. Any advise?
Are there any research on why fleas (and mosquitoes) prefer to bite some humans above others?

Some humans produce more CO2, which attracts these insects. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for treatment and prevention. The best will be to prevent yourself from being bitten and to keep Anthisan cream at hand if bitten or you can even apply Amonia.