Posted by: G | 2011-10-24

Allergic reaction on face

I used a facial product for 2 days which I got an allergic reaction to, I immediately stopped using it but after my face esp eyes started swelling which subsequently went down, my face is now red itchy and very dry (even peeling on places) around my nose, chin &  lips. What do you recommend I use??

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi G, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would need to examine the skin before deciding on the best treatment option.

From your description it certainly sounds like an allergic reaction with a resultant dermatitis.
Your best option would be to see your family doctor who can examine the skin and prescribe the best topical dermatitis product for you.