Posted by: Angie | 2012-03-26

Allergic reaction

Over the last 3-4 weeks, I''ve had 3 x allergic reactions. The first one, started with itching on my back, when I got home and checked in the mirror my entire back was covered in a swollen, red, rash. I took an allergex and by the next morning it was gone. A week later, my hands started to itch in the middle of the night, they were eventually so red and swollen that I could not open and close them. That too disappeared the next day.
Today, at work, the back of my legs started to itch, and I see that that is the same type of red raised rash, all over the back of my legs. I have not changed washing powder or eaten anything unusual, and cannot understand why I keep getting this reaction and each time it''s a different place on my body. Please help!

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and possible blood tests, to determine why you are experiencing these allergic reactions. If you experience a reactions, you can take 1 to 2 Allergax tablets, six hourly. Be aware that Allergax can cause drowsiness. It is imperative that you consult a dermatologist for the correct diagnosis.