Question
Posted by: cas | 2011/11/02

allergic reaction

I am allergic to aspirin/ibuprofin/voltarin can I take levofloxacin and scopex?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Cas

Neither Levoflaxacin (antibiotic) nor scopex (anti-spasmodic) are analgesic/NSAID medicines - Your allergy to aspirin/ibuprofin/voltarin should not mean that you are allergic to any of these, unless of course, you are allerggic to one of these too.

2
Posted by: Veronica | 2011/11/11

My 7 year old suffer from sinus and asthma, which at his age affect eyes, nose, and ears also. He always scrach his eyes and they are now becoming redish, what can u recommend over the counter for him?, which he can use now to relieve the itchyness.

Reply to Veronica
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/11/03

Hi Cas

Reply to pharmacist