Our expert says:
Hi Mrs van Niekerk
Your son may be allergic to one of the ingredients in the Pectrolyte - probably Kaolin/Pectin Similar severe allergic effects have been noted in some other patients taking products such as, or similar to, pectrolyte.
In future he should best avoid any products contain this active(s)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.