Question
Posted by: melanie | 2008/09/23

Allergic reaction

I had this rash since the June. The doctor gave me antihistamines. While i' m on the antihistamines, the rash is cleared but if i stop the treatment it comes back immediately. It is very itchy. What can I do?

Dear Melanie
Where is the rash? It may be due to contact with an irritant or due to something you eat as it sounds like an allergy.

1
Posted by: melanie | 2008/09/29

The rash is on my arms and legs. I bought new bras, playtex, and when I wear them my breasts start to itch. I am still on antihistamines but if I don' t take it for a day then I start breaking out in pimples. Can one develop an allergic reaction to something that you were never allergic to before like nylon?

Reply to melanie