Question
Posted by: Petro | 2009-04-03

Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis

I had recurrent infections with Pseudomonas auriginosa since Jan 2009 and now also Aspergillus Fumigatos and was diagnosed with the above as well as bronchiectasis. Was put on 20mg pulmison per day for three weeks. Will this desease ever go away and what is the outcome of this. I am asthmatic since birth. Am now 41 years old. It' s seems like it is just getting worse by the day, always have flem on my chest, find it difficult to breath especially at night. My IGE is currently 332 and my IGG4 is too low.

Good grief, I have no idea, I'm only a psychologist --- try Cyberdoc !