Question
Posted by: Benito | 2008/11/10

Allergic?

I have a problem that sometimes I get some itchiness on some joints of my fingers(always on the same places),my lower lip also itches and develops a black mark,the area around the circumsised skin itches and also my anus.Sometimes I also get mouth ulcers.What is this condition?

Dear Benito
Itchiness is often a sign of underlying allergies. It could be something that you eat or have contact with. Try Allergex if this happens? Mouth ulcers can be caused by herpes viruses or can be aphteous ulcers, you can try Kenalog in orobase ointment for these.