Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2009/11/16

Allergex (side effects) for dogs

My mom gave her 3 year old fox terrier 1/2 tablet of Allergex per day and says that the dog seemed tired and sleeps more during the day. Is this a side effect of allergex?

It can be but they usually get used to the side effect.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/22

My dog woke up with bumps on her skin and a red rash and is vomiting slightly what could it be

Posted by: Jenny Horne | 2010/02/08

the vet said i must give My jackrussel 2yr allergex for a month. isint it bad for him using human tabletts?

Reply to Jenny Horne
Posted by: Nicole | 2009/12/01

My 5 month old Boerboel puppy is constantly scratching and itchy. He seems allergic to grass. I have changed his diet to Maxhealth (high in fish oils) and give him Effazol.
What is the dosage I can give him of Allerge please?

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/11/16

Reply to Cybervet