Question
Posted by: Megan | 2009-09-15

Allergex for itchy skin

Hi, I' ve been giving my labradors one allergex in the morning and one in the evening for about a week and a half now and have seen a big improvement ! Thanks for the helpful advice. Was just wondering how long I should carry on with the allergex and are there no side effects to watch out for ?

Dear Megan

No side effect if used long term but try to minimize the use to the summer period or on and off depending on the condition of the skin. Oil like Efazol/Mirra caote should be used every day.

1
Posted by: Oliver | 2016-04-24

I recently started to itch at diffferent areas on my body, arms, nek, thighs, ankles, beard etc.. Itcing changes from area to area and eventually have a rash effect, first its reddish, than it looks like an insect bite and after 20 minutes it move to another area. My pharmacist gave me Phenergan 25mg tablets, problem solved. Now i need to know if i can use Allergex as Phenergan is little more expensive than Allergex.

Reply to Oliver