Posted by: Spica | 2009-09-22

Allergex during Pregnancy

I am now 20 weeks pregnant and suffer from terrible hay fever (I get Asthma attacks and they are very bad, I don'  t really care about the sinus and sneezing, I can live with that),

I'  ve stayed away from all medication in my first 16 weeks (total hell), but my gynae informed me that I could start using Ventoline during major breathing difficulty now, as well as use Allergex.

I would rather want to be safe that sorry, and would like a second opinion on the use of Allergex.

I'  m also quite concerned about the violent coughing that accompanies my attacks, and the effect it has on my fetus, it also affects my bladder control (even if I do my pelvic exercises).

Currently I have a Hepa filtration system in my room, I steam, drink Green Tea and honey, take tissue salts and I do anything NATURALLY possible to try to prevent this, but it does not seem to have any effect.

I am afraid that if I should take any medication, my baby will have the same fate.

The Ventolin is fine. There is no information on Allergex as it has not been tested in pregnancy. Rather stick to nasal sprays. Coughing will not affect the fetus.

Posted by: Amanda | 2016-03-23

Hi im 26weeks preg and i hav dis bad sinus headache it been 2weeks now i used sinus rinse and spray bt nothing seems 2 help was wondering if allegerx will harm my baby.,.. Plzzzz replyy im dying

Reply to Amanda

Hii i found out im pregnant can i drink allergex

Posted by: Ms K | 2014-05-19

I just found out im pregnant, I have flu and minor asthma attack what can I take

Reply to Ms K
Posted by: marilise | 2009-11-01

can i drink allergex whilst breastfeeding

Reply to marilise
Posted by: Sian | 2009-09-30

I also have terrible sinus/hayfever. My Gynae also told me to use Allergex. But I feel the same as you do,I am also 20 weeks.

Reply to Sian