Question
Posted by: CS01 | 2010/07/13

Allergex

What are the long term side affects of taking an antihistamine (Allergex) daily?

I normally use it when I have bad hayfever (in summer) but the last couple of days I''ve taken 2 at night to help me fall asleep.
I normally sleep very badly, sleep very lightly and will wake up every 2 hours or so. With the Allergex I have found that it makes me sleepy enough to actually fall asleep and to have a couple of hours of deep sleep. I''m just worried about possible side effects.

Hallo CS01
You can take antihistamines long term but there are better medications to take to normalize your sleeping patterns like a low dose of Tryptanol (10-12mg) Ask your doctor for a prescription.

2
Posted by: Estelle | 2016/06/27

My boy ia 19 months. Has milk allergies and preservative allergies. Can i give him allergex once a day long term without side effects?

Reply to Estelle
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/13

Hallo CS01