Posted by: Zaza | 2009-09-03

Hi, My wife is pregnant and suffers with sinuses, can she take allergex?

It is best to stick with nasal sprays like Iliadin.

Posted by: Spica | 2009-09-12

I am now19 weeks pregnant and suffer from terrible hay fever (I get Asthma attacks and they are very bad, I don' t really care about the sinus and sneezing, I can live with that),

I' ve stayed away from all medication in my first 16 weeks (total hell), but my gynea informed me that I could start using Ventoline during major breathing difficulty now, as well as use Allergex.

I would rather want to be safe that sorry, and would like a second opinion on the use of Allergex.

I' m also quite concerned about the violent coughing that accompanies my attacks, and the effect it has on my fetus, it also affects my bladder control (even if I do my pelvic exercises).

Currently I have a Hepa filtration system in my room, I steam, drink Green Tea and honey, take tissue salts and I do anything NATURALLY possible to try to prevent this, but it does not seem to have any effect.

I am afraid that if I should take any medication, my baby will have the same fate.

Reply to Spica