Question
Posted by: Megan | 2009-08-19

Allergex

Thanks for the advice. I will try Efazol. I'  ve got Mirracote -is that the same sort of thing ? Also, is it normal human allergex or special doggy allergex I should give them ?

Dear Megan

Human allergex, Efazol works a bit better than Mirra Cote.

1

Hi Megan,
I responded to your previous post also. I also have a lab puppy with the same problem. My vet told me that this is quite a common problem with Labs. I gave my girl Mirracote and it worked but did not clear up the problem totally so I switched to Efazol which is the same but with added Zinc. This has worked wonderfully in just 10 days, her skin is clear and her coat is healthy and shiny (she is pitch black). Good Luck!