Question
Posted by: Jo | 2012-09-22

Allergen Reduction spray

Hi there,

I''''m getting cats, but my Mom, who visits from time to time, is allergic. I read somewhere that you can get an allergen reduction spray that you put on your cat after cleaning it to reduce the allergies. Do you know about this and whether it actually works or if it''s just a money making gimic?

thanks!
Jo

Jo

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this product and I suggest that you consult your vet. As prevention, she can use Texa tablets, an antihistamine available over the counter. It is non-sedating and should prevent her from getting an allergic reaction.