Question
Posted by: SBN | 2008/07/02

Allen Carr - Smoking

He asks about R1 500 for day seminar.
Do you believe his methods are worthy or will CBT be a better option?

CBT is always better, especially because it can also attend to other problems wich are often present, and is individualized, rather than these profiteering mass treatment sessions.

3
Posted by: Ja | 2008/07/03

2 years!!! Money back guarantee!!!! GOOOOOOOO!!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Jan | 2008/07/03

I've also been to Allen Carr...and went from a pack a day (sometimes more) to zero in one day!!! and that was 2 years ago, it really is worth it

Reply to Jan
Posted by: Ex Smoker | 2008/07/03

I've gone on the Allen Carr Seminar and I walked out as a non-smoker. It's been four months and I haven't touched a siggie, and the best thing is that it wasn't hard at all. I would recommend it to anyone.

But I must also must add that I haven't had CBT, so my opinion is a bit one-sided.

Reply to Ex Smoker