Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2008-11-07

Allclear

Hi Doc.!

Can you please advise on this product.
I have a rash kina thing going on in my face.Gotten creams at chemist nothing seems to work .
Someone told me to get Allclear(Complexion cream) from Clinica and used it twice seems to be helping.

What i wanted to know is if my sister of 13 can use this too?
As she has a kinda rash on her face too.
Benn given things for Allergy , cream and told to use Aqeous cream.She still has it, so would she be able to use Allclear complexion cream too?

Expert ImagePharmacist

K, she should be able to use the complexion cream, but should she experience any skin irritation she will have to discontinue using it immediately.

I however doubt if a complexion cream will help for a rash at all - Try applying a thin layer of SkinCalm cream as a thin layer to the affected area.