Question
Posted by: John | 2009/10/09

Allargen - Prevage MD

Could you kindly inform me of the effectiveness, in your view, of Prevage MD anti-wrinkle cream and confirm whether AHA' s are contained in the ingredeants of this cream? If you compare it with Neostrato cream, what would your preferance be (as a anti wrinkle product)?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi John, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

As an anti-oxidant Prevage MD is an extremely effective topical product (which has been demonstrated by various dermatological studies) and no alphahydroxy acids are found in Prevage MD – the active ingredient in Prevage is idebenone and please remember that Prevage MD is not a moisteriser.

The NeoStrata range of products have an entire ‘anti-ageing’ range that contain various different ingredients including anti-oxidants.
If I had to choose between the two I would choose NeoStrata due to the combination of different ingredients however the best approach would be to use both

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/10/17

Reply to anti-ageing expert