Question
Posted by: Cat | 2008/10/08

All tired, sick and hallucinating

Hi there,

There are 4 women staying in our house. 3 of us work at the same company, the 4th works at a school.

The 3 of us that work together have noticed that for the last 2 weeks, we cannot keep our eyes open at work. It' s a constant fatigue.
At first I thought it may be the air-conditioning gases or something at work, but then last night the 4th woman complained that she can hardly stay awake during the day.

Today I was sitting at my desk when I suddenly saw my desk and pc falling forward. I jumped up to react, but then I realised that it was merely a hallucination.

The others have been feeling tired as well, and nauseas.

We haven' t changed our eating habits, drinking habits and none of us are taking any vitamens or drugs  and we have not changed our lifestyle patterns at all.

Please advise as it is affecting our work - and it' s simply not a great feeling.

Hi Cat
there may be a gas leak or some chemical in the house that is causing these symptoms - please go through the house and see if there are any areas that are mouldy/have a funny smell. Are you near any chemical outlets or factories?
Another cause can be tiredness due to too little sleep: Are you sleeping properly or are you in a noisy area which causes interrupted sleep? Do you sleep enough?