Posted by: Purple | 2009-04-03

All these relationship troubles

Why are there more women than men that are complaining about their relationship, boyfriend trouble? It makes me think that men are WAY more complicated than us women. Just my two cents. It' s not often you hear of a guy complaining about his girlfriend on this forum. What are your thoughts on this?

Mos folks are complex. But men are much more resistanrt to asking ANYONE for help ANYTIME. Ever tried to gt a man to ask someone for directions when they're driving around, lost ? It's probably a part of the reason they tend to die younger than women, as they tend not to ask docs for help, either. And they like to think things will work out somehow, and maybe more prepared to wait and see if it does.

Posted by: JJ | 2009-04-03

They say it is way to relieve their stress and it is true.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Z | 2009-04-03

Perhaps or maybe men have better things to do than complain about things that might resolve themselfs?

Reply to Z