Posted by: CV | 2008-12-03

All these posts about AFFAIRS

Just venting

Is it just that time of the year ...... look at how many post regarding AFFAIRS have been posted i nthe past 2 days.
I feel really sad about this , how many familys are going to spend this festive season ANGRY and distanced from each other. ALL because people don' t take their vow seriously and others chase after married people to MAKE A POINT???????

This is so disheartening.....

I had noticed this trend, too. Actually, its remarkable how many families, for a variety of reasons, do spend the festive season angry and distanced, or spend much of the period quarrelling. Sigh

Posted by: naome | 2008-12-04

I agree with angry wife Felicity you did nothing wrong here,they definately dont cheat because of lack of love these bustards have low self esteems thus they go out and cheat just to boost their ego. I for one i thought of doing a teat for tat and then come back and ask him for forgiveness then see if he will forgive and forget according to the stats more women are being cheated than man thus i thing we have been too lenient on them and they need to be taught a lesson. I will certainly have a glorius festive season on my own at least this time i dont have to pay for his ticket to come with us on holiday Yipppe to all the free ladies and single ladies cheers lets rock and roll.

Reply to naome
Posted by: Angry wife | 2008-12-04

felecity im so sad for you.please,stop blaming yourself,if a spouse wants to cheat,they will do it,regardless if there is mariage problems or not.

Reply to Angry wife
Posted by: felicity | 2008-12-03

Affairs destroy families and in the process individuals. I have been on the receiving end of being cheated on and after 3 years of being angry and much soul searching I have thrown in the towel and filed for divorce and in the process am going to totally disillusion 2 young boys. I know I had a part to play in the demise of the marriage and have acknowledged and apologised for it. Our lives are all so rushed and I gave too much attention to my 2 young children who are my total life and in the process didn' t pay my husband sufficient attention. He looked elsewhere to feel appreciated but while he was doing this I too was feeling totally unappreciated for my role as fulltime Mom, domestic worker etc. I verbalise grievances quickly and prefer to communicate immediately where there is a problem where he really battles with communication so took my vocalisation as being whining and being unappreciative of him. Communication, honesty and ultimately trust have always been " big"  in my ideals so when all 3 went flying out the window I tried to communicate more!!! Counselling didn' t help and affair 2 followed 1 year later as he still felit the need to look elsewhere for " love" . I have accepted that there is no hope however I really wanted the marriage to be all roses. It takes hard work, commitment, communication, honesty and compromise to make a marriage work and unfortunately I have failed there. My future wish is that my children will be able to adjust to there new life with as little trauma as possible. I never imagined my children coming from a " broken"  home but by next year I will be one of the divorce statistics.

Reply to felicity