Question
Posted by: atle | 2010/09/01

all pregancy symptoms but tested negative

My symptoms started early in July when my period were late i then later that month 8 days after i was suppose to have my period i had them but it was very light and only lasted for 2 days. I felt nausea and vomited not in the morning but at night have back pain and headaches. August i never saw my period until today i had two home pregnacy test but the first one i took in the morning but no result appeared. I then later that afternoon took another test and one dark pink line appeared and a very light pink line appeared so i was not sure what it meant as the directions say that if two dark pink lines appears then you are pregnant but if only one you are not. Kindly help me on this matter as i am confused. or should i consult a doctor regarding this.

It could be an early pregnancy. See your doctor or do a blood test.

4
Posted by: atle | 2010/09/08

i have all test including an ultrasound but all results are negative what might the problem with me as my doctor only tells me that he is not sure what it is, and informed me to wait until my next period. Can any one please tell me of the best doctor i can get that will refer me to a specilist if he/she doesnt know what is the problem with his/her patient.

Reply to atle

Posted by: Purple | 2010/09/03

If there are two lines on the test, it is a positive, even if the one line is very, very faint.

Do book an appointment with your gynae.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/02

GO FOR A BLOOD TEST - SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME
I AM NOW 8 WEEKS PREGNANT

Reply to anon