Posted by: June | 2013-02-17

All New

I have been seeing someone for the last 3 months. We have had a good relationship as friends and so the intellectual and emotional connection came long and strong before the physical.

The physical attraction is unbelievable. The thing that I find strange is this is the first man that when we talk to each other or when we are together I get wet....I don''t think I ever had before this.
Another thing is that when I miss being with him physically or if we talk about sex it is almost as if I get contractions inside, small sharp pains like I would feel before menstruation but not sore.

Is this normal??

Is it normal? What is normal? Some would say 3 months of dating is not normal to have a sexual relationship and others would say it is not normal waiting so long... So is getting wet and sharp pains normal? If you experience it it is most likely "normal" for you.