Question
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

All in the timing: Medication

< Sexologist> 
I haven’ t been on any medication of that nature in a while (over 7 years now).
I don’  think that that may be the cause. As I have mentioned that it didn’ t affect my sexual desire even when I was on the medication but I do understand that it may have a delayed reaction on my body. As a matter of fact I am very energetic and aroused by my partner and our sexual lifestyle. Oh yes I am an occasion drinker, non-smoker and exercise regular (I have been a competitive athlete before and just continue training regular)

No, if you're not on medication then this is not the cause...not likely to have such a delayed reaction.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/27

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist