Question
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

All in the timing: Distraction/Anxiety

< Sexologist> 
When my partner and I start our intercourse I am very attracted and in-tune with them, it’ s just that after a while I notice that I haven’ t orgasmed after my partner has had numerous of those and then I kind of lose concentration and with my hard-on I kind of feel frustrated.
When I first started having sexual intercourse I use to delay my orgasm (whenever I felt that it came on I would blank out and then it would be a matter of building it up again). This was okay in the beginning because it gave me enough time to satisfy my partner (though my partner was a bit irritated that I did not orgasm like other guys and that it required extra effort from their side). Was this a wrong move? It does seem that I am paying the cost for it.

Delaying ejaculation in this way does not cause long term problems, no.I'm not sure what you do to 'blank out' though...do you feel like you're 'blanking out' with your partner now? The only thing I am wondering is if you've developed a bit of anxiety about making sure you hold off?

3
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

When i blank out I kind of think about anything else but the sensation of releasing. I do think that I am kind of addicted to holding off and sometimes do it unaware but mostly i do it when I am truly enjoying it with my partner

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

< Sexologist> 
Does using a condom interfere with the time of reaching an orgasm?

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/27

Reply to Sexologist