Question
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

All in the timing: Alternative stimulant

< Sexologist> 
I have noticed that I am less interested in masturbation as I don’ t do it as regular (now twice a month) I think this is due to some work/school pressure but I do manage to zone out from this with my weekend/partner/alone time. My partner and I have made a silly rule that the other partner is responsible for the opposites’  orgasm (i.e. I focus more on her orgasm and she on mine) and so I think that I may forgotten how I get stimulated and excited. Do I need to take my orgasm back?

Yes, try to focus on your own sensation for a while - if you're 'blanking out' your own sensation and pleasure, then that could contribute to the problem.

Good luck.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

Thanx

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/27

Good luck.

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist