Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010-02-24

all i want to do

i am very worried as for the last three weeks all i want to do is sleep and eat. i wake up starving and eat then i want to sleep again. i have been drinking at least three litres of water a day to try to stop this cycle but that has not helped except to make me feel bloated. i have type 2 diabeties and am taking glucovance for it. my sugar level has gone up to the low 7''s and i am now starting to worry

Hallo Concerned
I think you should see your doctor - maybe your medication need changing or you may have something else complicating your diabetes (like a low thyroid hormone level or underlying infection) You probably need a good physical check up and some blood tests.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-24

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc