All hell breaks loose!!

Please help,i have been so depressed since last year im not on medication but with my condition i should be,my life is a living Hell my marriage is on the rocks,main problem is I cant get a grip of myself,im trying hard to stay calm during the cause of the month but hell breaks loose few days before my period expecially a day before,im scared of what i might do next.

i have 2 suicide attempts which landed me in hospital since last year,heated arguments with my husband which made him to beat me up,a dramatic scene which i locked him in the house for 2 days and drove off in high speed,slept in different police stations for 2 nights.Im so scared of what ive turned out to be.

Surely you have been under the treatment of a psychiatrist Before now ? If no, you certainly should have been, and treatment shouold be re-started as soon as possible. Medication can help, but surely you also need proper counselling / psychotherapy, preferably of the realistic CBT form ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ).
Anonymous is right --- the situation has become riskily unstable --- see a shrink as an emergency, and a short hospital admission may be needed to start treatment off. And never stop treatment except on the clear advice of your shrink. Once your depression and the immediate chaos is under control, chat also with POWA about the abuse aspect of the situation

follow these steps:

1) locate your nearest psychiatric hospital
2) tell them whats been happening
3) voluntarily admit yourself