Question
Posted by: eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com | 2013-10-10

alice

hello viewers my name is alice,from seattle washington,My loving husband abandoned me for no reason on the 24th of MARCH 2012. He moved in with another woman,I was so aggrieved i felt like taking my life.I’ve tried different spell casters and went to different temples to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful.on this faithful day,a colleague of mine told me about a DR she heard about in africa during a tour,she actually met him one on one.she told me he is very good and does not even charge for his services,she narrated of how he helped her get back a business deal that was almost lost. I didn’t believe it because I’ve come across so many of them and it didn’t work.she begged me further so I decided to try this "great" DR. called EDDY. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He didn’t ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn’t believe.i played my part and to my astonishment the spell,the meditations and the prayers worked! 29th of MARCH,same month,same year I received a call and it was my darling husband ALEX.He apologized and came back to my arms.He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.i can now really say my world is ALIVE. Thank you DR EDDY,I will forever be grateful to you.i never believed in all these stuff about diviners not until he came to my aid that is the great DR EDDY He can solve any kind of problem.his working contact's are..eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

17

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. my husband left me and my child for another Woman Six years ago, ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn't imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster DR OKAYA and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after (2) days my husband called me for the very first time after Six years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can't believe my very eyes, because it's highly unbelievable, it's just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you DR OKAYA for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here (Okayaspellhelp@gmail.com) you can call the great man on +2348078291904 Or Whats App him on the number ...

Posted by: Natasha Becky | 2015-11-28

How to Save Your Relationship And Marriage from Divorce or broke up, Dr Frank Ojo saved my marriage by bringing my husband back home today..! My name is Natasha Becky. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again, so here his email address { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, Thanks Dr Frank Ojo for restoring my marriage.

Reply to Natasha Becky
Posted by: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com | 2015-11-28

My husband cheated on me!..i recently found out that my husband, while on a business trip, had somewhat of an affair with a business associate. He claims he did not have intercourse with this person, but they did talk a lot and kiss. i really don't know wether to believe that or not. in my heart and mind, he did have intercourse. he says the reason was i wasn't giving him any attention, i was being distant and pushing him away. i agree with this statement. he said this person gave him the attention he has been wanting for some time now and he made the bad decision to take it further. they saw each other two times, both in his hotel room, and he says it was nice to have someone have an interest in him and think that he was 'cool', all the stages of feelings, denial, anger, sadness, i'm feeling all of these all at once. i wondered what do i do now? we want to work things out, but he's being a little impatient with my 'healing process'. i told him i wouldn't be able to get over this in one day, that it would take time. i'm so mentally exhausted, i don't know what to do or think right now. I was wondering through the internet when i found help well, I want to thank Dr Frank Ojo for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I lost my husband and i required help until i found Dr Frank Ojo a genuine spell caster, And he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for long, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to devote the rest of his life with me. Dr Frank Ojo released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him.. right now me and my husband are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up..All thanks goes to Dr Frank Ojo for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is his email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. Email: { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com }, you can visit his website: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM CONTACT HIM I GIVE YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL HELP YOU.

Reply to Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com

Good day, My testimony to you all !!! on how i get my EX husband back, Am happy today...... My Name is Mrs. Grace Fatima, From United States of America, i wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr. Breeze A.K.A Ehoho has just done for me, this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great spell caster, I was married to this man called Joe Hanson we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore, and I was confused and frustrated, then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man called Dr. Breeze and gave me his contact email address: breezespellcaster.mytemple@gmail.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated that I am pregnant!!! am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great MAN (Dr. Breeze A.K.A Ehoho) for what you have done for me. If you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: ..... Contact him and your problems will be solved. 1) If you want your ex back. (2) If you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to your husband or wife to be with you forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. (10)Stop Divorce Contact him now via Email: breezespellcaster.mytemple@gmail.com

Posted by: Monica Roland | 2014-07-31

Hello, Spell testimony!!! I am Mrs. Monica Roland from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband, and i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr. Ibudu who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3 days. Miss Florida ask me to contact Dr. Ibudu. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr. Ibudu on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact: tinalovespell@gmail.com, He is the best spell caster. call him on +2348078467513

Reply to Monica Roland
Posted by: Grace Fatima | 2014-07-31

Reply to Grace Fatima
Posted by: nikita wynn | 2014-07-06

I want to use this medium to tell the world about Doctor OKAYA who helped me in getting my lover back with his powerful spell, my ex and i where having misunderstanding which led to our breakup though i went to beg her several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended her but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because she always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell but on i faithful day as i was browsing i came arose a testimony of a woman whose problem was more than mine and yet Doctor OKAYA helped her with his spell so i was happy and also contacted Doctor OKAYA for help via email and then told him my story but the only thing he said was that i will wipe you tear with my spell so lucky for me everything want well just as he promised and right now i have got my fiance back and we are both living happily. there is nothing Doctor OKAYA can not do with is spell and just as promise my self i will keep testifying on the internet of how Doctor OKAYA helped me.Are your problem greater that mine or less i give you 100% guarantee that Doctor OKAYA will put an end to it with his powerful spell, contact Doctor OKAYA for help Via email OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM his websit http://okayaspellhelp.webs.com 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.

Reply to nikita wynn
Posted by: Jennifer | 2014-06-18

My name is Jennifer, from USA I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is obasi he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to USA, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is (obasispelltemple@gmail.com)

Reply to Jennifer

I never believe all these were truth until I got liberated by it... My testimony is too long to share here. Contact MINA OSAS if u need any help. He gives 100% in every spell casting and as a professional he make sure all goes right. specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Sickness, Pregnancy, Marriage, Job, Protection, Lottery, Court Case, Luck. etc. provide the information below INFORMATION NEEDED: Your Full Name:_________ Your Partner name:_________ Your Contact number:_________ Your country/Location:_________ The picture of both of you:_________ Your complete address:_________ With this information the spell will commence immediately and you will have to stay tune for more feed back from my shrine.  Contact him via: spellcaster@yeah.net. Wish You Good Luck.

Posted by: miss joy | 2014-04-15

miss joy from FINLAND, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called DR.OODLIA who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss florida ask me to contact oodliaspellcaster. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact oodliaspelltemple@gmail.com on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact oodliaspelltemple@gmail.com, He is the best spell caster. call him on +2348112060010 your life we turn around.

Reply to miss joy
Posted by: monica | 2014-02-02

My Names is Monica smith ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Logama spell home, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: dr.logamaspellhome@yahoo.com

Reply to monica
Posted by: monica smith | 2014-02-02

Reply to monica smith
Posted by: amanda | 2014-01-21

I am Miss Amanda.,From united states of America. I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr AUSTIN .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is : dbowlspellcaster@yahoo.com , This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost ok..Thanks

Reply to amanda
Posted by: rona | 2014-01-21

I am Miss Rona,From united states of America. I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr AUSTIN .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is : dbowlspellcaster@yahoo.com , This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost ok..Thanks

Reply to rona
Posted by: Mrs. Monica Roland | 2013-12-13

Good day, My testimony to you all !!! on how i get my EX back, Am happy today...... My Name is Mrs. Monica Roland, From United States of America, i wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr. Breeze A.K.A Ehoho has just done for me, this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great spell caster, I was married to this man called Joe Hanson we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore, and I was confused and frustrated, then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man called Dr. Breeze and gave me his contact email address: breezespellcaster.mytemple@gmail.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated that I am pregnant!!! am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great MAN (Dr. Breeze A.K.A Ehoho) for what you have done for me. If you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: ..... Contact him and your problems will be solved. 1) If you want your ex back. (2) If you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to your husband or wife to be with you forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. (10)Stop Divorce Contact him now via Email: breezespellcaster.mytemple@gmail.com

Reply to Mrs. Monica Roland
Posted by: Williams | 2013-11-19

Hi friends i want to testify of the good work DR ODUDUWA rendered to me When i was in seach of a Work, If you are looking for options to find the most powerful spell caster then this is the best place where you have come to, as here I would divulge you the name of that meticulous spell caster who has given fruitful effective solutions to so many that he has made a strong group of kind of alumni members who are his string rock solid followers. DR ODUDUWA, the high spell caster priest has been a great help to me when I was sitting jobless with recession all across Canada. It was then that I got to hear about ODUDUWA and availed his services, and here I’m sitting happily with a decent job in hand and life moving smoothly, If you need his asssistance on issues on Diverse kind of issues like; Getting back your ex, making your business grow fast, life success, prosperity spell; Making up with your boss in place of work; Then contact him in his email on fatheroduduwaspellcastertemple@gmail.com Williams, Canada...

Reply to Williams
Posted by: Williams | 2013-11-19

Reply to Williams