Question
Posted by: Don Louw | 2010-07-02

Alhpa lipoic Acid

Dear Doc
Please can you help me.Where do I get Alhpa Lipoic Acid from?I read about this on the internet.I have no sence of smell or taste after my major head operation last year in March. I can e mail you all my symptoms. i look forward in receiving your reply as I am desperate. Best Regards Don Louw

Don Louw

You can consult a health shop for this dietary supplement. Please refer to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_lipoic_acid

2
Posted by: D | 2010-07-02

Hi, you can buy it at any health store. I prefer the Solgar brand. Hope you get all. Wishing you all the best.

Reply to D
Posted by: Don Louw | 2010-07-02

No sence of taste or smell,chemical taste all the time,cannot eat as I get sick,and more.

Reply to Don Louw