Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2009-09-07

aldara

Im using aldara cream for 3weeks now and have seen no changes!I know i should use it for 6-8weeks.I just wanted to know,would it clear even bigger warts.Iv got a small one that flat on the skin,but another biggisg one thats sort of long,hanging,almost like i can twist it off(sorry for the graphic description).Can aldara help those ones and if I dont see reults after 6-8weeks,what my Un-embarressing alternative.Im female,and have it at the entrance of my vagina,perinium AND 2 around the anus.

Aldara may not help for bigger warts. You would have to have these cauterised.