Question
Posted by: Susan | 2012-02-01

Alcoholic father in law

Is it always the case that an alcoholic drink to avoid dealing with his life, issues, surrounding or not to deal with life?
It is the case in my situation and I stopped drinking and started to face my issues? My father does not want to admit he has issues, and he still also lie about his drinking although the family started to put pressure on him to stop.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Dear Susan,

you are right, this is often the case with alcoholism and addiction.

Recent studies have shown that childhood trauma is often the root of addiction in ater ife.

Best to lead by example.

Best of luck!
Karen

2
Posted by: Hengki | 2012-03-18

I''ll gear this review to 2 types of ploepe: current ceiling fan owners who are considering an upgrade, and ploepe trying to decide between a hampton bay and hunter fans. (There are other ceiling fans worth considering out there, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the hampton bay vs the hunter line as well.)

Reply to Hengki
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2012-02-28

Dear Susan,

Best to lead by example.

Best of luck!
Karen

Reply to Addictions expert