Question
Posted by: Mellie | 2011/02/21

Alcoholic

My husband has got most of the pointers that is raised on the article. How do I tell him to go for treatment? Is there a place where he can be treated? He is going through a very bad patch. He is jobless and we do not have a medical aid. I am the only bradwinner at the moment.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Good Morning, thank you so much for your post. Please call us at Harmony on 021 790 7779 so we can arrange a free assessment for your husband, a payment plan can also be discussed at this stage. We also suggest for you to attend Al-anon 12 Step Meetings. These are meetings for families of alcoholics - you will find tons of support there and it will get you on the road to looking after your own health and serenity. We look forward to meeting you.
Warmest regards
The Harmony Team

2
Posted by: mellie | 2011/02/22

Hi I am actually staying in the Limpopo Province. It is a far way to get to you. Do you perhaps know of a similar place where I can be helped in Polokwane or in towns in the region?

Reply to mellie
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/02/22

Warmest regards
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert