Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2010/07/25

alcohol part 2

I don''t always drink or too much but sometimes I just binge or drink too much, some ''other'' personality takes over and I don''t like that person very much, moderation don''t get that right so the only option seems to be cold turkey! Luckily have good solid friends who can support me! One day at a time.

I understand. In all my years, I haven't met anyone who was improved by alcohol, even if it might have seemed that way to them. And a support system is so important, as you know. Contrariwise a serious problem some folks find when they try to stop drinking, is friends who tease them and try hard to encourage them to drink

2
Posted by: Lionel | 2010/07/25

Ja alcohol aint your friend sweetheart ...

Reply to Lionel