Question
Posted by: Tedmund | 2012-11-12

ALCOHOL AS AN ADDITION

I have alcohol problem which is a reason for my previous break-up,I need help before I loose someone I really love again please help

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Dear Tedmund,

The effect of alcoholism on yourself and those around you can be devastating. I would suggest you consider inpatient treatment to assist you in dealing with this serious addiction.

You can contact us on 0217907779.

Thanks,
Karen

1
Posted by: Merlyn | 2012-12-04

Dear Sir/Madam

Im so happy you have taken the courage to admit your addiction and seek help, that is a very big step and you should be very proud of yourself. i hope since you have posted this message you have received some help. i am currently researching free state sponsored programmes for alcoholics, my dad is one and we don''t have the resources.
i will post my findings.
take care and God bless

Reply to Merlyn