Question
Posted by: LdK | 2010/08/30

alcohol and blackouts

When I was young I was able to drink alcohol all night and be fine the next day - I am now 34 yrs old and find that even when I drink 4 glasses of wine (one bottle) - I am totally drunk and cant remember what happened the night before? What could be happening to me?

Hallo LdK
The capacity to metabolize alcohol depends on the liver, if you have liver damage or use medication that interferes with the metabolism, drink on an empty stomach, or drink more than one drink per hour, you will get drunk quicker.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Lilia | 2010/08/30

One bottle of wine to yourself is a lot of alcohol in one go. Our bodies do become less tolernat as we get older.

Reply to Lilia
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo LdK
dr Bets