Alcohol and anti-depression medication

My husband (39) has been prescribed Zoloft for depression, Urbanol for anxiety and Sandoz-Zopiclone for sleeping. He has always had a dependency on alcohol, although currently he only drinks in the evenings.
With the medication he has been prescribed he insists he can still drink.
I am seriously concerned about this as everything I' ve read warns against combining alcohol and these drugs. I have spoken with his dr and he has agreed to talk to him.
This is not good enough for me - what should I do?

It may be wishful thinking for him to assert that it's fine to drink with these meds. Alcohol is bad for depression, anyway. It also interferes with the benefits of antidepressants, and will make him over-sedated by the Urbanol, and the Zopiclone. And though some old folks take a little alcohol at night to help them get to sleep, unless its justb a little, alcohol tends to put you to sleep but only to bounce back and wake in the early hours, which isn;t helpful. Maybe show him what I have written here, too.