Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/02/21

alcohol

hi cybie

i have now finally reach that point where I want to give up alcohol completely. No moderation no balance just want to give it up completely. It just mess things up in my life.

I will post here and chat to you, if you dont mind cause I know its a journey, sometimes one of self discovery.

In 4 days we are going back to Zanzibar. Can''t wait. Could time to relax and enjoy the beautiful feeling of serenity. To connect with my husband and myself.

Hi K,
Nobody yet died of lack o alcohol. So this may be a really fruitful journey. And maybe it's more about sobriety than anti-alcohol as such. Hope Zanzibar is as serene as you hope ( and stay out of the Zanzi-bars !)

2
Posted by: two.stone | 2011/02/21

Kasandra, you are making a momentous decision. Well done! Please keep to it as you will NEVER look back, I promise you!! I am so proud of you and I don''t even know you.

Reply to two.stone

Hi K,