Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2010/07/18

alarm clock

Sometimes while we r having a shag in the morning, usually a quickie + the alarm clock goes off while we r busy then I suddenly get twice as horny. My wife says its my imagination but it definately is not. What could the reason be? Anyone else experienced something similar?

Dear Puzzled,

I do not think you need be concerned about this phenomenon. There are many possible reasons, all unknowable without exploring your history and associations with an alarm clock and still know gaurentee you may discover the reason. So enjoy the peak in arousal.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/19

Dear Puzzled,

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sheldon | 2010/07/18

I know exactly what U mean + I think it''s psychological. When I sleep over by my gf. the same happens. When I''m on the nest at 6.00 in the morning + the alarm goes off I just suddenly get much more horny. Probably got something 2 do with the fact that U r doing something U r really enjoying + want to do + then reality tells U that there is also something U must do - to get up 4 work. Not nice in winter when the nest is so nice + warm + comfy.

Reply to Sheldon