Posted by: Gillian | 2012-08-16

Dear Doc,

Can the airconditioning in one''s office make you feel thick-headed? As if you may be coming down with a cold, but it just does not progress? I try not to put the aircon on and rely on keeping my office door for fresh air. But, as we are in Cape Town, its very cold and not always possible. Although my whole family have been " attacked"  by the flu, I have been able not to get it. But now I wonder... I have only been feeling like this for the past week. I have never had this " thick-headed"  feeling and have been sitting in the same office for the past 2 years.

Yes, it is possible that you are feeling like this, due to the airconditioning and poor ventilation of fresh air.