Question
Posted by: Bev | 2010/05/20

Aircon having a bad effect on me

Hi doc.. I have been having an issue at work now for some time. I dont know if this will help but I did have my adenoids removed when i was younger...Im now 21. Im female. I dont know if it could have anything to do with this problem. At work it can be the coldest of days but I think some people here just try to be funny by having the aircon on all the time. My nose gets very like raw &  everytime i breathe in &  out the air burns the inside of my nose, not the tip but further up inside &  it gets so bad at times that i have to shove small cotton balls up my nose to prevent the air hitting it so bad. My eyes sometimes get watery with this &  I get so irritated that I just go outside &  if im in the sun long enough it feels so much better again. I dont know wats causing this so could you please give me an idea of whats happening. Its only when the aircon is on &  just when I thought thank god its Winter... I see that winter isnt gona change anything.

Hallo Bev
The aircon may be drying out the air in the office. Could you maybe put a humidifier on in the office? You can also use saline nose spray to moisturize your nose during the day.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/20

Hallo Bev

Reply to cyberdoc