Question
Posted by: bella | 2009/10/20

air bubbles in boobs...

Dear Doc, every now and then I get this weird sensation in my left boob only....it feels like minute little bubbles, almost like if you are blowing through a straw into liquid except softer...is it something to be worried about. It only happens every now and then...another way to describe it is if you have your cell phone on vibrate only and have it tucked into your bra, when it buzzes, that the feeling..... appreciate your answer.

Hallo Bella
It may just be that a superficial nerve is being irritated but I think you should go for a proper breast examination to exclude possible lumps or cysts

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/20

Hallo Bella

Reply to cyberdoc