Posted by: tumie | 2010-03-03

Yesterday i was having sex with my wife suddenly there air coming out her vagina. What cause that thing to happen?

Dear Tumie
The Vagina tents just before orgasm in the female leading to collection of air with the penis moving in and out.The female is highly stimulated at that time and the orgasmic platform is being prepared. Flatus (air ) at that time is normal and is from the vagina and not from the rectum

Posted by: XXX | 2010-03-03

It is very normal,you pump air into her as you are thrusting....

Reply to XXX
Posted by: me | 2010-03-03

It is called a " Fanny Fart"  the air gets traped in the fanny during sexual intercourse. Sounds great.

Reply to me
Posted by: jake | 2010-03-03

jy''t ''n windbal

Reply to jake