Question
Posted by: Love | 2012-02-15

Aim to please!

Hello

I need some advise my boyfriend and i have been together for a while now and he is really a nice guy and he makes me feel like a QUEEN, we have started having sex and we were chatting on Sunday morning and he hinted that he likes a lady in public and a b!tch in bed (excuse my french). I understand the notion as i have listened to many a conversations along those lines and guys do prefer things to be that way. My question is how do i make our sex life more interesting and adventurous? I was thinking along the lines of giving him a lap dance or a strip tease but i dont know how its done and i dont want to look like a complete idiot. I want to do something special and yet comfortable for both of us. I spoke to my friend who happens to have an answer to every sexual and relationship question and she just looked at me and laughed so i felt bad but i know i am not a bad dancer and my body lets say i can pull a sexy get up though i am no Beyonce. Please help!

ask him what he likes and negotiate these to reflect your interests / ideas

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-02-16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2012-02-15

Doing a pole dance/lap dance etc can add spice to the relationship.What a man really wants is for you to be a willing participant in bed,that is,don''t just lie there and let him do everything.
You can also give him a massage,oral sex,handjobs and try sex in different positions.
Just make sure that he is also " active"  in the bedroom and not only leaves it up to you,that is,he must also give you oral sex etc etc.
Enjoy

Reply to XXX