Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/12/20

aids related

Hi can a person contract this virus from an animal.

My friend and i were playing with my cat when she got scratched open from the cat, about 2 seconds later she stated to bleed. the cat then scratched me open about 5 minutes later and i bled just a little bit.

Should i be worried????

I would have thought the risk would be low since it seems that the claw didn't contact fluids if the bleeding began a few seconds later, however do repost this question on the cyberdoc's forum just to be sure.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Joe | 2010/12/20

Highly unlikely, but take the test just to be sure. The first line of your story really got me worried by the way!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/12/20

Thanks but i am concerned about the person if she has the virus and the cat passed it on to me

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/20

No dont worry. Do you even know the cat has aids?

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist