Posted by: Liz | 2013-02-01

Aid for restless legs (I found it)

I have so battled with this condition and it seems a lot of people do.

I was prescribed the actual tablet for restless legs, but I was scared to take it.

My chiro told me to take 1 x sachet of Rehidrate once a week.

It is not pleasant to drink, but it stopped my restless legs in its tracks. My mother and a friend also find it most helpful.

I suppose it means our electrolytes are out of sinc, but how would you correct this otherwise?

Why and how do they get low - we do not have runny tums.

You can consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests to look at your electrolytes. South Africa is warm and sunny and in general people do not take in enough fluids and supplements to correct the electrolytes we loose through perspiration.