Question
Posted by: Sade | 2008/10/29

AI

Hello can you please tell me whats needed from me to get artificial insermination and the hospitals doing it.

Thanx

Dear Sade

Artificial insemination is recommended when one has a mild male factor problem, the presence of mild endometriosis, and the presence of anti sperm bodies or ovulatory dysfunction. Those are the indications for artificial insemination. Artificial insemination is usually performed at most fertility centres. It is also important that your fallopian tubes are patent before artificial insemination is commenced.

Answered by: Dr. Y. M. Dasoo