Question
Posted by: Reshma | 2008/08/06

AI

We have tried to have a baby for 5 years now. We both have been for tests and we are fine. We want to go the route of AI. I live in Durban and now we want to go back to another gynae. There is just so many. Can you refer me to someone.

Dear Reshma

Unfortunately due to ethical reasons I am not allowed to recommend any particular gynaecologist or fertility clinic. However, I may suggest that you could choose from the following: Care Fertility Institute Westville, the fertility doctors at St Augustine, and the Kingsway Nodica fertility unit at the Kingsway hospital.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim