Question
Posted by: Butterfly | 2011/05/04

Agression in Dog

Do you know of anyone in the centurion area, who could help me with my 6yr old Toypom, who has agression issues?
He was adopted from my sister-in law, first time i have ever dealt with this problem, as my other dogs never had this problem, as it seems to be getting worse.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Butterfly, good for you in getting help! Aggression needs to be dealt with by a professional and the sooner the better. Google the following: www.animal-behaviour.org.za and you can also try www.sabcap.co.za Both these organizations have qualified behaviourists who will be able to help you. Good luck, Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/05/05

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert