Posted by: Frank | 2011-09-19

I have been sick now for 2 months, Flu like symptoms, pains in back, runny nose, low grade fever, no energy, however the symptoms come and go, sometimes dissapearing and I think Im over it, but then it comes back, Doctor only confirmed a low grade fever, my appetite is fine however, am on effexor 150 mg, I sometimes wonder if its depression, but that doesnt make any sense to me, been trying to self diagnose with everything from Lupus to Liver cancer to Ebola, how can I found out whats wrong.

You have to consult an internal specialist for blood tests and urine and stool analysis, to look for everything from a possible metabolic disorder to a chronic parasitic disorder. Your symptoms are non-spesific and a clear diagnosis will not be able to be made on symptoms alone.

Feedback will be appreciated.